Facebook Advertising Strategies & Tactics – Ads Management
Facebook is a massive marketing platform. With traffic exceeding even Google, most businesses must consider branding and advertising campaigns on the Facebook platform.
SEE FACEBOOK ADVERTISING PROGRAM DETAILS:
Our Facebook Done For You (DFY) Services
>> SPECIAL OFFER: Free Facebook Ads Assessment
We review your ads, landing page and copy for FREE… and give you honest feedback on what we think you need to change to make it work better. Why are we doing this? Because we know that many of you become a client because you’ll be so impressed with our feedback and expertise, that you will ask us if we can help you.
Here are some typical areas we review and recommend:
- Ad copy (text, images, video, etc)
- Audience targeting (custom audiences, LAL, search options)
- Retargeting strategies
- Landing page copy (headlines, tripwires, call to action, A/B testing options, etc)
- Offer enhancement to improve conversions (lead flow from lead magnet)
- Bid management for conversions
- Business consulting for growth
- Script, analytics configurations and reporting
- Overall ad management
Click here to book a time and we’ll see if we can help you.
Statistics (from FB)
- 1.32 billion daily active users on average for June 2017
- 2.01 billion monthly active users as of June 30, 2017
- Approximately 85.8% of the daily active users are outside the US and Canada
Even if you are in a B2B sales environment, Facebook ads may not be the first thing that comes to mind.
The idea that somebody sharing stories from their last weekend’s fishing trip should be interested in an advertisement for airplane parts is not easy to think of. Or, is it?
No ads cookie-cutters here
Your path to success, though similar to other Web sites, is as unique as your Web site and requires a custom blueprint.
Industry expertise and insight
With a diverse skill set offering and a broad range of experts, ChaosMap brings unsurpassed insight, technology expertise and business sense to every engagement.
A blend of approaches and methods
The nature of creating advertising campaigns within Facebook’s platform is different than others.
Click-through-rates (CTR) are notoriously low, for example. It speaks also to the fact that Facebook users most often spend their time communicating with friends and therefore have their attention diverted away from advertisements.
Ads are shown often (impressions), but clicks are lower than on Google Adwords. We suggest using a blended approach to advertising online.
However, Facebook has the best demographics targeting ad platform available today.
However, success with Facebook ads comes down to the targeting (market audience) and messaging. We love statistics too, but at the end of the day, it’s all about this: if you put 1.00 in, can you get 2.00 back out… Your ads must be profitable. If not, it’s just traffic, and we’re not in the business of traffic alone, but building your business and profits.
Markets For Facebook Ads
We work in both B2C and B2B marketplaces. Here are some of the businesses we’ve helped and consult for:
- Chiropractors back pain and joint experts
- Facebook Ads and Lead Gen For Plastic Surgeons (Spa and medical)
- Facebook Ads for Architects
- Attorneys (Immigration, Realty, Financial)
- Realtors With Luxury Properties
- Financial Planners
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Professional SAAS providers
We don’t manage “biz-op” or “affiliate marketing” or “adult business”.
Set up a time from our calendar – and we’ll have a quick chat: