Looking For An Opportunity In Digital Marketing?
WE ARE HIRING: Skilled Workers For Growth In Paid, Organic and Social Media.
Are you a somebody with a high degree of interest and experience in online marketing and online business?
Are you somebody who loves to help people and companies succeed online, and have a history of doing so?
We are looking for talented folks to support our growing Paid & Organic marketing company.
Positions we’re on the lookout for:
- SEO Content Writer and Content Strategies
- Facebook and Google Campaign Manager
- Data/Google Analyst
- Graphic Design
- Web Developer
- Project/Ops Manager
- Social Media Manager
Keep in mind, we hire for more than just ‘search’. We develop careers over time, and provide tools, resources and training to create a happy, expert staff with equally elated customers!
Facebook Ads and Google Paid – Digital Marketing Manager
- 2-3 years experience managing Facebook & Instagram ad account(s).
- 3-5 years experience managing digital ad account(s) Google, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Google Adwords Certification & Google Analytics Certification
- Photoshop and/or basic photo editing skills.
- College Degree in Marketing/Business Preferred
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and 3rd party tools (Adespresso, Qwaya, etc.)
- Facebook BluePrint Certification (https://www.facebook.com/blueprint)
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel.
- Strong understand of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM).
- Strong at statistical analysis, excel spreadsheets and reporting.
- Ability to navigate, schedule and generate reports quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Management experience.
- Fast implementation & attention to detail.
- Desire to be the best.
- Go-getter or entrepreneurial mindset.
- Positive attitude and a “no-whining here” mindset.
- Good at communicating.
- Fun and cheerful.
- Team driven.
We are also looking for a new SEO account manager, content marketer/writer and a business development director.
Plus, we write and publish new materials often, and we would like to hear from you if you are blogger, journalist or writer.
Details of our content marketing/writer position:
- WordPress experience – formatting and posting in blog platform
- Write informative business articles with a twist around search, social, and big business
- Leveraging SEO keywords and inclusion of text in titles, body and strategic links
- Promotion to social networks
- Content strategy development (important)
- Lightweight interaction with prospects and readers on social media platforms
- Knowledge and experience of writing and online “life”
- Comfortable with tasks outlined above
- Excellent writing skills, english grammar + creativity
- Already using and experience with WordPress, MS-office and Google products
- Basic understanding of HTML, SEO and keywords optimization (you don’t need to be a pro, but a great writer is a must)
- Social media experience is a plus
- Content marketing background
- Self-organized, detailed and inspired
- Enthusiastic, ready to move fast
- Must create entries on top social media platforms to help visibility
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but college students and entry level writers are welcome. Journalist’s degrees are a (big) bonus.
- Already have blogging experience and professional writing background
We’ll compensate on a standard project basis, and/or on a post-by-post basis. You’ll have much room for growth, and can start ASAP.
Please submit writing examples and other blogs you have written for to this email address.
We will know if you got the “stuff” on the first call. If we are a fit, we’ll set up an appointment with you to visit our offices in Los Angeles.
For inquiry and list of current positions, please send your background/resume here.
We are always on the lookout for talented and inspired individuals who have experience in digital marketing, advertising, content, data analysis, design & development. That includes PR professionals, sales experts, technology geeks and executive leaders.
We review and accept resumes from people like you on a regular basis.
We also invite virtual team members to apply.