Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in advertising and online marketing?
You have been invited to this page. Please review our job opening(s) below. This document is updated when new opportunities become available, and we invite you to apply as instructed below.
JR. FACEBOOK ADS BUYER
Want to join a team that is results-driven, supports world-class talent and allows team members to work remotely?
We are a high-end Facebook & Google Ad agency that focuses on high-volume, established companies in the e-commerce and lead generation markets. We also believe that while certifications are important (all our media buyers are certified) – experience, strategy development and consistent execution are what bring results. We screen our clients carefully and look for long-term partnerships that last years.
We are a highly functional team of experts in media planning, ad buying, copywriting, design, development, sales and operations – all with a single mission: make sure the clients are not only front and center, but that they get results.
We want you to be successful, and we provide all the tools and insights to help you do exactly that. Furthermore, we operate with total transparency and integrity and expect you to do the same, as we have for over 10 years now.
- Ad buying, ad copy, create and test campaign strategies
- Scale up client accounts (we’ll start gradually)
- Use our internal systems and processes, and improve where necessary
- Fast turn-around on communication via Slack & Email
- Client management as necessary to meet expectations
- We provide training, but you will ask questions and add
- As a Junior media buyer, you have experience with FB Ads – for at least 6-12 months
- Fluent in the basics of “marketing math” and understand what “customer service” means
- Has run ads consistently and looking to grow further
Is this you?
- Fast learner
- Action driven
- Not afraid to “fail”
- High EQ as well as IQ
- Love online marketing & advertising
- Enjoys working remote and under sometimes hectic schedules
- Looking to improve your “best self” through personal development
- Project focused and comfortable with Asana
- Long term engagement, client focused
- Want to get certified (example: Facebook Blueprint)
Bonus points: You have experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Fully paid as 1099 contractor (if not in US, don’t worry about this)
- Work remotely as part of a team anywhere in the world (we are in PST timezone)
- Performance bonus to meet client goals
- Client referral bonus
- Best practices training & systems
- Working everyday with our world-class team
We have a firm application process, and you will be tested along the way. Nothing too extraordinary, but we must ensure quality – because our clients and our company is built on it. We offer a trial period to make sure we are the right fit.
Jon Rognerud is a recognized authority on organic & paid media, who has spent more than 12 years creating and managing traffic campaigns with small to large firms.
Prior to starting the ad agency, he held positions at online giant Yahoo! and Microsoft.
He is the founder of Chaosmap.com, a leading ad agency in Los Angeles, CA.
Copyright (c) Chaosmap LLC 2020. All Rights Reserved.