Table of Contents
- 1 7 BILLION PEOPLE. YOUR CONTENT.
- 2 WHO READS IT?
- 2.1 WHY DID WE WRITE THIS GUIDE?
- 2.2 WHO IS THIS GUIDE FOR?
- 2.3 Chapter 1: Getting The Basics Right - Awareness
- 2.4 Content marketing – the content behind the marketing
- 2.5 Content marketing focuses on value that the traditional ads do not
- 2.6 You can actually educate the customer fully to the point where they are willing to buy your product
- 2.7 Customers want to thank you for all the informative content you have provided
- 2.8 Get new customers for free
- 2.9 Get the Search Engine Optimization Benefit
- 2.10 Increase your web traffic
- 2.11 Expand your reach
- 2.12 Chapter 2: Getting the Best Out of It – Importance
- 2.13 Here are some strategies to develop good quality content:
- 2.14 Tips to Write Engaging Content
- 2.15 Focus on video based content
- 2.16 Get your community involved
- 2.17 Always be Responsive
- 2.18 Engage your customers on all the channels
- 2.19 Make your content conversational
- 2.20 Don’t overthink
- 2.21 Use compelling photos
- 2.22 Quit Selling
- 2.23 Chapter 3: Getting the Business – Lead Generation
- 2.24 Go Deep vs. Wide
- 2.25 Engage your customers to unlock the creative block
- 2.26 Repurpose what you already have
- 2.27 Always Help your Readers to Respond in Some Way
- 2.28 Make your content platform friendly
- 2.29 Use Inviting Headlines and Clear Images
- 2.30 Use the power of Social Media
- 2.31 Conclusion
7 BILLION PEOPLE. YOUR CONTENT.
WHO READS IT?
Content marketing is BIG.
It is becoming an even bigger buzzword.
However, not many people or businesses know the importance of doing the content marketing the right way.
The point is to not stuff page after page with redundant content but to add value to the readers that is relevant and something your audience will value. And, the content has to meet the requirement of the prospects as s/he moves through the marketing funnel.
But the problem is, what to write about?
What content to add that can be considered relevant? How to make content that is truly cherished and adds great value?
It is time to take the guesswork out and put knowledge, strategy and execution into your content marketing.
We, with this content marketing guide, will make you a PRO at content marketing.
We will show you how to develop your content strategy, generate leads and get some serious business growth. We will give you some actionable advice that will help you understand your audience and build strong business based on content marketing.
WHY DID WE WRITE THIS GUIDE?
We wanted to give you the most insightful strategies and details around content marketing and how you can begin to understand and apply the power of content engineering using existing assets — as well as new ones that you create.
WHO IS THIS GUIDE FOR?
This is for business owners, marketers, PR and growth hackers that need additional strategies for boosting traffic, engagement and conversions online. If you have struggled with driving more targeted eyeballs to your website and other online assets, this guide is for you.